Here are a few tips to help you have a healthier Christmas holiday.
1) Make time for your regular workouts. If your regular workouts aren’t available (like some of our classes that aren’t running) use that time to go for a walk.
2) Want to call an old friend? Get on the cell and walk while you talk
3) Stay hydrated
4) Throw away Christmas cookies by December 28th—kick start the New Year early
5) Make at least five minutes a day just for yourself. Sit down and stare at the tree for a moment, or get into bed a little earlier to read, or linger in a warm shower
6) Eat whatever you want, but try not to overeat