Here’s another reasonably healthy recipe and it’s easy.
Salmon (enough to feed however many people are eating)
Whole Grain Mustard
- Lay the salmon (skin-side down) on a baking sheet. If you lay a piece of tinfoil over the baking sheet there is less clean-up. You can just throw the tinfoil away and the skin usually sticks to it.
- Use a spoon or a baking brush to glaze the salmon in a thin coat of honey.
- Use a spoon or a baking brush to glaze the salmon in a coat of mustard (to taste).
- Bake until the salmon is cooked (350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes, but check it regularly).
- Enjoy with veggies and you’ve got a pretty healthy, easy meal.
So if you try this recipe and like it, let me know. Also feel free to share a recipe by posting a comment.