Here are some small changes you can make in 2012 to help keep maintain healthier habits.
1) Eat more fiber—studies have shown that eating 24 instead of 12 grams of fiber made women intake about 90 calories less per day.
2) Do something different—variety in a workout is great for better balance and muscle health
3) Butter or salt food on the side that will touch your tongue. The flavor will hit you faster and you can use less of it.
4) Make exercise fun—go ice skating, snow shoeing or dancing.
5) Try to stop eating when you are at a five on the full scale, don’t wait until you’re at a 10