Have the Monday Morning Blues? Here are some good ways to combat them:
• Have the first thing you do on Monday be something you like (10 minutes of pilates, relaxing with a book, going for a walk, etc.)
• Get your lunch and clothes ready the night before so you can set the alarm fifteen or thirty minutes later.
• Step out in the sun for a bit. Can you sip your coffee or eat breakfast outside?
• Start with a swim—this often seems to wake me up.
• Meet up with some friends for a walk or a workout that you enjoy.
Is there something else that you do that helps you get started on Monday?