- Generally eat better
- Make sure exercise remains a priority in my life–some days I get so busy I skip it (and then I don’t feel like I practice what I preach, and I know my body misses it)
- Do at least 10-minutes of pilates a day (my classes don’t count)
- Meditate 10-minutes a day three times a week
- Write more
- Create a haunted tour of Old Wethersfield
- Compete in four major physical challenges
- Grow my own organic garden
- Exercise when I travel
- Get in the best shape of my life
- Make more time to relax
I think I need to make a resolution to prioritize my resolutions. Normally I think I come up with a reasonable list, but I don’t think I made any last year and now I think I’m making up for it. Plus I think I’m putting a little pressure on myself with turning 30. I have a lot of items that have been on my to-do list for a long time and 30 seems like a good milestone to get them all done, but it may not be possible if I still want to enjoy the year. Hmmm…I still have tonight to decide.
Happy New Year! And thanks for reading in 2010!