Easter is another one of those days where consumption seems to be the way. So for this week’s challenge, try these tips to help you not feel quite so full this Easter Sunday and not regret the day of eating quite so much.
- Drink only water
- Decide upfront that you won’t have more than one serving (or more than you can fit on one plate)
- Eat off a salad plate instead of a dinner plate
- Take a walk before or after dinner–make this an Easter tradition
- Ask a friend or relative if they will share a piece of dessert with you instead of eating a whole piece
- Don’t eat appetizers that are served