Decide today what you will eat tomorrow. Before all of tomorrow’s delicious foods are placed in front of you, decide what you will and won’t eat. Try answering these questions:
1) Will I have dessert? If so, can I limit myself to one dessert?
2) Will I consume alcohol or do I want to get my calories elsewhere?
3) Will I be happy eating white meat over dark meat?
4) Can I pass on gravy and still enjoy my meal?
5) Do I have time to walk or do another activity that gets my body moving before I meet up with my family and friends?