Picnics and parties may pop up on your list of things to do this weekend. It can often be hard to stay on track when there are so many goodies around. Don’t make yourself feel guilty about a day off, instead be a little more active. Try any of these suggestions, or come up with something you prefer. Maybe you can do them all. Hey, it is a long weekend after all.
- Get family and friends to go for a walk at the picnic
- Play volleyball or another sport that is being played at the picnic
- Go for a walk at your town center or town green
- Try a new activity–kayaking or swimming or ultimate Frisbee or…..
- Do 20-minutes of Pilates on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
- Take a hike
- Bring a couple jump ropes or hula hoops to the party (anything you used to play with as a kid) and try and get people to use them with you
- If you’re throwing the party, plan a relay race and race in it